Please find some updates for our JCGB online sessions:
Please join us every day for online Arti at 7.30 pm and Yogen bhai’s meditation session on Saturdays at 7.45 pm after Arti.
We will have Prayers ad Stavans followed by Ashok Bhai's Lecture
We will also have Dharmaraj Bhai Khot's Upadhyay session at 11.00 am
Please use the following link for all our Online Sessions:
The same link is used for Daily Arti, Yogen Bhai's Meditation Session, Saturday Yoga Session, and Sunday JCGB prayer/ stavan session.
3)Please note the Temple is open for Darshan on weekends from 9 am - 12 pm on weekends.
Please note that the temple will NOT be open to visitors on weekdays for now.
- Face Masks are mandatory for all members visiting the Temple. However, face masks are not required for children below 2 years.
- We will allow 3 families at a time to enter the Vedi room, Allotted time slot for each family will be 15 minutes.
- We will have assigned volunteers at the temple on both weekends to guide you for the darshan slots and request everyone to cooperate with them to ensure a smooth and successful opening of our temple.
- At this point members can visit the Vedi for Darshan only. Members will not be allowed to perform Pooja, offer any kind of Dravyas or do Navkarvali. Also a separate Thali will be placed instead of Bhandar for members who wish to make donations. Please note these rules have been established keeping everyone's safety in mind and to avoid any kind of contamination under any circumstances.
- If you plan to visit the temple on either of the weekends below please fill the form below. If you are unable to fill the form please contact Haresh Tamboli (508 330 3168), Mamta Mehta (508 345-8781), Mahavir Akkole (617 320-4367), Supriya Jain (617 386-3151) to assist you
- Please watch the following Video for Guidelines and Instructions prior to visiting the temple.
- Please review the CDC Guidelines
Some members of the community have expressed a desire to do tapascharya or vrats for some days till our temple opens, while we are facing the current pandemic situation.
Please feel free to choose a date suitable to you, you can choose more than one day and there can be more than one person doing a vrat on any given day.
Please encourage young kids to do Namokar Mantra in the meantime as well.
Please sign up using the following link if you would like to do so:
Sign Up For Tapascharya
You can check the list of responses here.
Jain Center of Greater Boston (JCGB) is primarily a religious social non-profit organization. We welcome all who are interested in Jain philosophy, live & learn and practice "Jainism". Our center was one of the first of its kind in North America when it was established in 1973. Ever since then, the center has played a pivotal and pioneering role in advancing Jain thought and philosophy in North America and strengthening the roots of the Jain community in the region.
We invite you to visit our center located in Norwood, MA. We celebrate auspicious Jain events and Jain festivals. We conduct Pathshala for school-age children & Swadhyay for adults.