Paryushan Parv: August 18th Friday through August 25th, Friday
Das Lakshan Parv: August 26, Saturday through September 5th, Tuesday
Pathshala Puja: August 27, Sunday
Paryushan/Das-Lakshan Celebration: September 9, Saturday
Invited Scholars and Pravachan Topics
The invited scholar during Paryushan Parv is Sadhvi Dr. Sahejaji. Pravachans will be in Gujarati. There will be two Pravachans everyday – one in the morning and second in the evening.
- Weekday morning Pravachan will have one or two subjects only for all days. Subject will be (to be announced later)
- Evening Pravachan will have different subject each day.
The invited scholar during Das Lakshan Parv is Dr. Tikamchandji Jain. Pravachans will be in Hindi.
Dr. Tikamchandji Jain will have 15–20 minutes Pravachan on each of Das Dharma on the respective Dharma day followed by Swavadhay–Pravachan.
- Weekdays - Lunch, sponsored by JCGB Members will be served during Paryushan Parv only. Please call Rasik Vagadia (508-740-7816 cell) if you are interested in sponsoring any of these lunches. The cost is $250 each.
- Weekends and Public Holidays – Lunch will be served as noted in the program. Please contact any EC member if you are interested in sponsoring any of these lunches. The cost is $1000. It can be shared by multiple families.
- Paryushan/Das-Laxan Celebration on Saturday, September 9 - Dinner will be served. We invite one or more families to sponsor Swami Vatsalya. Cost is $2500. It can be shared by multiple families.